Join Sebastian Castro and Carlos Santacruz-Rosero as they discuss the foundations of model-based walking control design for legged humanoid robots. These include the simplified linear inverted pendulum model and the concept of zero-moment point (ZMP).
- Model Predictive Control Toolbox: http://bit.ly/2xgwWvN
- Understanding Model Predictive Control Video Series: http://bit.ly/2DSqZcs
- Robot Modeling and Simulation: A Walking Robot Case Study: http://bit.ly/2GV4vL8
Sebastian and Carlos demonstrate a few examples of controlling bipedal humanoid robots using zero-moment point manipulation and model predictive control (MPC). In the process, they will also mention some other necessary techniques, such as inverse kinematics and control logic.
You can find the example models used in this video in the MATLAB® Central File Exchange.
- Get a free product Trial: https://goo.gl/ZHFb5u
- Learn more about MATLAB: https://goo.gl/8QV7ZZ
- Learn more about Simulink: https://goo.gl/nqnbLe
- See What's new in MATLAB and Simulink: https://goo.gl/pgGtod
? 2019 The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB and Simulink are registered
trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
See www.mathworks.com/trademarks for a list of additional trademarks. Other product or brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.